Warehouse planning helps meet the needs of ergonomics, efficiency, space and security.
The planning stages are as follows:
- Drawing Space Assessment (DWG)
- Physical validation of the site with all its constraints
- Evaluation of working methods
- Identification of handling equipment, eg forklift
- Identification of all products handled with nomenclature: height, length, width and weight.
- Identification of the 80/20 mobility rule
- Design drawing based on information collected according to CNESST standards.
- Equipment acquisition quote offer
Bid validation validation offer
Post installation inspection service.